Friday, May 14, 2010

The band

This Wednesday was the talent show! 'The Band' played in their very first show ever! I'm so proud of us. The song was Daylight by Matt and Kim. We got noticed by this talent sponsor that wants us to do some charity music for something in October. Maybe this will go somewhere. We're also planning to play Soul Sister by Train next week for the Theatre class award ceremony. Hopefully I can learn my part in time! Yes, life is fun, I'm busy, and I have music. can anything be better than this?

Current band members:
Devin: Acoustic guitar
Nate: Keyboard
Adrian: Bass guitar
John: keyboard drummer
Nichole Chase: singer


Peace out! I dare you to rock on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60


Matt and Kim's "Daylight"

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you really should not be lazy and actually upload videos and links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link won't actually post as a link...

    ReplyDelete